Protein is an essential building block of our hormones. These quick and easy protein bars are a nutrient dense way to combine protein and hormone support all in one tasty snack.
- 1/2c mixed nuts of choice (blended)
- 1/2c LUT blend
- 1/3c tahini (hulled)
- 2 scoops of protein powder
- 1/4c nut milk
- 1/4c maple syrup
- Mix together and press into a baking tray.
- Melt 1t coconut oil and 1/4c dark chocolate chips together in a saucepan and pour on top.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour then slice into bars. Enjoy!