If you have your Seed Cycle Blend, 1 egg and zero time. This is our favourite breaky quickie.
Eggs are a great source of protein, extremely flexible and actually quite strong when used as a wrap.
- 1 heap Cloon or 1.5 Tbsp of Seed Cycle Blend (FOL or LUT)
- 1 egg (per person)
- Leafy greens
- Other fillings that nourish your phase FOL or LUT.
- Avocado or other ingredients with a pasty or moist content like relish.
- Dried herbs (optional)
- Whisk one egg in a bowl with salt, pepper and optional dried herbs (we love oregano or thyme).
- Put pan on low-medium heat with a touch of ghee or a healthy fat of your choice. Note: If you have a non-stick pan you don't need grease.
- When the pan is warm enough, pour egg mixture in and move the pan around, spreading the mixture to the edges - like a crêpe.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes on either side until there is no runny egg.
- Take out of the pan and place fillings of your choice on the egg wrap like a burrito. Note: Don't forget to include an ingredient with moist content to reduce dryness of the blends.
- Add 1 heap Cloon or 1.5 TBSP of your Seed Cycle Blend FOL or LUT.
- Wrap and eat.
Golden Rule: When seed cycling with your meals, always include an ingredient with moisture content or something that feels pasty like an avocado. This reduces the dryness of the blends.